Just a quickie: you know the guy who does the insanely beautiful balance sculptures with driftwood down at the beach? His name is always Sky, variously surnamed Darwin or Wulf or Artomotive. Sky will be at the beach for this Saturday’s Celebrate LP festivities.
A list of things about his art:
1. It’s beautiful and makes you slow down inside.
2. He loves it when others want to try to learn how to do the driftwood balancing act.
3. Sky digs the beach, and you can feel it.
4. He’s a goofball artist.
5. You must make a point of seeing it.
6. Check it out here: Facebook.com/ShiftwoodSculpture (and then Like his page)
Go play at the beach–see you there!
Celebrate Lincoln Park–this Saturday, April 27, 10:30 to 2:30, all kinda good goin on.