Just considering the possible use of a massive wiki for tech help agents in an enterprise setting. Any thoughts anyone out there might have would be of interest.
For now, some of the considerations I have would be:
- flexibility of legacy inputs
- what kind of SW?
- use for decision trees, or trees of any kind?
- measuring use for agents and customers
- limiting and recognizing abuse
- governance issues (multitudes, I’m guessing)
I’m convinced through painful experience that global companies with a vested interest in a uniform customer experience and support options will have to have some kind of JIT publishing process and collaborative sharing processes to create a global MindShare at the agent level.
Further, it’s about the only way out there to actually collect and leverage tacit knowledge. But can it be done and measured and proven to be as effective as I think it can? Don’t know.